Sunday 21 February 2016

Jasmine and Primrose

I felt compelled to have some flowers to brighten my day, and I was drawn to the Jasmine and some Primrose Heatwave for the garden due to the colour of it. Jasmine and primrose oil for my physical body. I have some Jasmine aromatherapy oil to smell and for the massage of my body and immune system. Evening primrose oil capsules for the inside of my body, star flower.

Great oils to have after the winter time, and to feel the new Spring air, the 21st of February, is the 'Day of Intimacy' and with the oils it is an intimate experience in the healing of giving to your body, in nurturing your body, your body responds positively to your attention of it. Defend the love, defend your bodies immune systems, defend your souls and its Spirit.

When you appreciate your bodies, your bodies appreciate you.




Interesting that both of these flowers are for lightening the Spirit if taken as a flower essence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eia1RvqJRiY

Jasmine from the olive family and it always reminds me of Spain. 

'Grand Duke of Tuscany'. 


English Primrose

Did you know that both the flowers and leaves of Primrose are edible? 

Have you ever eaten primroses? 

I'm going to try some with my green lentil and chilli burgers. 


Ian White, founder of Bush Flower Remedies. 

A lovely Australian guy. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90gC6blBRUg




No comments:

Post a Comment