Thursday 4 February 2016

ECHO of LOVE Message

I was in the kitchen and the LORD spoke, and he said, 'They've heard your echo of love in the cosmos'. 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6MixjPDoi0

There is a humble Cosmos Hotel in Athens, and that is where I saw the large energetic hearts appear before me. On that day, I also saw the golden celestial spear that was so large it went right across the room from side to side. On that day, I knew that so many hearts were present with the work that was to happen, as foretold to fulfil the word of God. Greece shall be saved. Zechariah 9.



It was really amazing, as I also had a dream of a man kissing me, and that evening, I went out for dinner, and there was the exact man that I had seen in the dream. It was his wife's birthday party. So after they had eaten their celebration meal, I went over to the lady, to surprise her with the gift of the recording of this voice.

The healing meditation of the heart. Divine Mother and Her Archangels. It was a large party, and a lovely restaurant, those that worked there came over for divine guidance, and it was gifted as they asked sincerely.

Blessings in abundance.

'I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you'. John 14:18



This is the verdict. Light has come into the world. John 3:19 

1 comment:

  1. Coroner's report on Jack Burchill, his dad an American journalist with the name of Cosmo.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3444168/Housemates-Julie-Burchill-s-son-did-not-discover-body-week-hanged-bedroom.html

    ReplyDelete