Monday 8 February 2016

Chinese Year Fire Monkey

An Imogen storm for Chinese New Year, big smiles. Happy Chinese New Year.



8th February, 2016. 8 the numeric of spiritual transformation, in the second month of the harmonious two and the timeline of the duets. In numerics the 8th February is the 'Day of Precognition' in 2016, a nine year. 9 the numeric of completion and divine love in manifestation. A powerful year of the fire monkey then. The last year of Obama's presidency, with most of the new world monkeys that were with him when that vision was originally given, have already gone.

So what will the year of the "Fire Monkey" bring for you? Its bound to be fun, cheeky and fiery and everyone dressing up as monkeys. I will have to get my Reiki gorilla out of the cupboard.



If I was a monkey what monkey would I be, I'd be a chimp. I liked going to their tea parties at Regents Park Zoo. When my younger sibling was born and mum showed him to me, I just looked at him, and said, 'he looks like a monkey.' He had a huge mop of hair, incredible to have so much hair when born. My son didn't have any hair when he was born, he was born bald, as bald as a dog.

I'm in a light hearted mood, so what did you have to eat? I had to finish up what I had for Chinese New Year dinner.

Chinese Stir Fry 

Tuna Fish
Half an aubergine
Large carrot cut into chunky pieces.
A small onion.
Cooked in olive oil and two cloves of garlic
Sprinkled with some soya sauce

Then while those ingredients were cooking.

Added some mushrooms
Then some mange tout.

When served put some sweet chili sauce on it.

Delicious

For afters I shall have some banana and apple fritters with maple or golden syrup. You have to give the fire monkey some banana. I might even make some home made custard as an extra treat.



I'm the Chinese sign of the horse and this indicates that this year will bring a stream of new people and opportunities into my life that can begin around April - May time. I felt the energy of May 2016, for a long time as it is the anniversary of the first mission to Israel in 2006 and that was also an eight year. This year in my life cycle I will also be in an eight year. More health and fitness, back on that inversion table and more with healing foods. Charity and business is also indicated, authority and money go hand in hand this year. The year for travel, and for noble plans and entertainment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wr6S-iRG7s

If you are an overseer you have a noble task in 2016. 'The seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart. Who hear the word, retain it and by persevering produce a crop'. Luke 8:15 Interesting that I recently recommended a book about the soil to some farmers.



In the book of Acts, the Jews were more noble than the Greeks. Acts 17:11 So its a good year for Jewish people making progress with noble plans. Maybe that's why Bernie Sanders (USA) is doing better than people anticipated. He now has the support of Elizabeth Warren. Elizabeth Taylor was in National Velvet, and the shabby red velvet curtains were shown in the recent dream that also looked like a past life during WW2. History repeating itself with floods, and guns, as seen in the dream and a lot is going on in Ireland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6MixjPDoi0

A year of spiritual transformation is usually an exciting time for yours truly, although there is still a lot to get sorted. Maybe that will be the springboard for the transformation, transforming my home, in this land of Joseph. The eighth year in your life is a good year to transform your home, your life, friendships, and relationships. Many changes will be seen this year, many moves that are more positive for everyone, its an enterprising time. Although its still the sober decade as such its still important to be cautious. Its not a timeline for risks, in these last days of end times.

'The noble make noble plans, and by noble deeds they stand'. Isaiah 32:8




No comments:

Post a Comment