Thursday 28 February 2019

WHAT'S NEW?

Cor, Jesus is hot for this song, hot, hot, hot, power of love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7hrXOuw_n8

So what's new? Last night he was talking about "Atrophy", sounds like he's got another new health project for me to work on. There are different types of "Atrophy", that can impact on different parts of your anatomy during the ageing process. 

For instance there is "Cerebral atrophy" and that is a feature of many diseases that affect the brain. Atrophy is the decrease in the size of the cell. In brain tissue, atrophy is a decrease in neurons and their connections". There is more information about the neurons on this blog post with videos, how the neurons impact on all of your body. 

Sjogrens-Neurons


That takes us back to what Yahweh was saying in 2015, when he spoke of "Physiological Neuron Disorders" and the "Tenascin". That means that people have to feed the neurons. Not only that but the brain also requires oxygen and blood flowing to the brain. That can be achieved with "inversion therapy", the supplement Coq10 increases oxygen in the cells, so does Reiki healing. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD0POLW9wkk



Brain Nutrition

Another aspect of atrophy is a decrease in muscle and it's strength, and I find that most people that are ageing are not stretching those muscles. People have been told to walk for cardiovascular health, but walking doesn't necessarily stretch the muscles. 

In recent years I've met two men that thought they were healthy, they were golfers, so were walking a lot and using their arms and legs. They viewed that as their exercise, when in fact, their muscles were not being stretched and they found that their muscles had withered in one of their arms.

There are specific stretches for specific muscles, and those that went to the gym when we were younger know what those stretches are - as we would stretch the muscles in the warm-up whilst preparing for further exercise. However, I am also including an additional specific muscle stretch that I have shared with those that were brought to me. 

Then there is the aspect called "Cachexia" and that is a decreasing appetite, I certainly do have a decrease in appetite, my way around that is with nutrient drinks on the days when I just cannot eat. Most of the time it doesn't concern me as the immune system kicks in when we don't eat. However, if and when it is prolonged, then I have to take action to counteract it with nutrient drinks and supplements. 

One of the other issues for elderly people is that when their bodies are in "pain" or "distressed", it then eats up all of the nutrients and it co-creates a cycle, because the less nutrients the more pain, and so it goes on. It is often the case that the structure of the body also shrinks, so for instance it was discovered that my height has shrunk by as much as two inches. When the structure condenses, it then puts more pressure on the systems in the body that support the structure. 

If we look at the origins of the word "antrophy", the dictionary says its origins come from Greek.

And Jesus does like Greek words and concepts, it's not the first time that he has given a Greek concept. The dictionary says that in Latin the word was "atrophia", equivalent to "atrophos" meaning "not fed". 


However if you put the Greek word "atrophos" into the translator, it brings up the Greek word, "atrofikos" and it translates as "underfed", so then it can mean that the body is "underfed" with the appropriate nutrients that the body requires. 

Not surprising really is it because scientists have known for over a 100 years that the soil doesn't hold the same nutrients that it did over 100 years ago due to farming the land too much. All food that is grown requires natural nutrients to be in the soil, especially minerals that most bodies lack. 

Technology is definitely stopping young people from making full use of their bodies and the takeaway convenience foods isn't helping them either. Our bodies were made to process foods, not eat processed foods. 

These days you rarely see young people having a kick around with a football like you used to do. Many young girls are not washing clothes with their hands, making bread with their hands or even sewing. 

Young men and women are not using their hands like they once did, and if you don't use your muscles, once the body starts the ageing process; particularly after the age of 40 that is when it starts to have a serious long term impact. 

I was still going to the gym in my 40s, the only reason I had to stop was due to a getting a "trapped nerve" in 2002. After that I had to do everything that I could to stay mobile. Therapies that I had at that time was Chiropractor, Alexander Technique, Reiki, and Aromatherapy. I've always home cooked and done my utmost to have a healthy range of food on the table. 

However, was that enough? In recent years I have been led divinely with nutrition and what my body specifically required for each health condition and system in the body. Remember this the medical profession are still discovering systems in the body that they didn't know about before. 

In 2009, I had a serious accident in the bath, that then seriously impacted upon my back disabling my ability to walk any normal distance for my age without experiencing any pain. The less exertion I put my body through, the less pain I experience. However, stretching muscles at home is not exertion, in fact, I find it takes more pressure off of the bone structure and supports it more. 

Unfortunately, being an Aquarian I tend to be "accident prone", especially on days when my bio-rhythms are low in energy. So it is important for yours truly to be aware of those days. Aquarians are also born with a weakness in the ankles and that was definitely a contributory factor in the accident happening in 2009. 

In recent years the hospital consultant said that the tendons and ligaments in the left foot had healed, when in fact we have proven that it hasn't. So I am still getting help with my Lotus Feet and have to wear in-soles due to the feet impacting upon the back and the back impacting on the feet. 

What's interesting is how the back x-rays changed between 2002-2010. It became clear that all of the complimentary therapy I had received, including giving myself Reiki healing, plus the nutrients that I had been eating, had certainly made some improvement between the lowest two vertebrae's. 

It was around the 2013 timeline when I began to experience sciatica, and I have my inversion table at home, that resolves that as it stretches my body. After six weeks, for a few minutes two to three times a day in partial inversion the sciatica stopped and my body felt stronger. 

Sometimes it makes me smile that I wrote a press release for a client for "inversion therapy", in the 90s and my headline was "WHAT'S UPSIDE DOWN ABOUT THERAPY". 

That attracted a lot of media attention, press coverage and it obtained a television documentary for the practitioner. Wisdom more precious than rubies, had headlines up her creative sleeves. 




Now decades later, who would've thought I would have to use an inversion table to keep the sciatica away.  Inversion takes blood and oxygen to the brain. However, people, be aware that any pharmaceuticals that you take does impact upon the neurons and cells in your brains. Hence the more pharmaceuticals you take, the more it is a contributory factor to atrophy of your brain and other systems in your bodies. 

Then there is the mobile phone technology that is also impacting upon neurons. In south Korea they even found that school children were suffering from "Digital Dementia". In Israel Wifi is banned in schools for an important reason and other countries are moving forward to ban it in schools, and apparently it includes Russia. 

Medical scientists have discovered that when they look at a specific age range, 0-29 years the era of the soaring digital age, has brought "brain cancers" etc soaring with it. The digital age does not bode well for the future health of the younger generations as they are living in a microwave oven. 

Basically they have a choice in life, die young with your technology, or have length of days living naturally. It is seriously heartbreaking to hear of babies being born with "brain cancer' due to mobile phones because they impact upon the child in the womb. 

Not only do they impact on the babies in the wombs, they also impact upon your pets that are very sensitive to the radiation.  There should be a serious health warning on mobile phones, and some countries are moving forward to ban mobile phone advertising to children. 


RIGHT HAND 

Master of Medicine 




LOVE IS A TEMPLE 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcOzgGmBRrY

As it is written and sung,
"don't take love for granted, don't take your temple for granted". 

So what was on my menu last night and this night, liver and onions cooked slowly in the oven in gravy. Served with mange tout, brussels sprouts cooked in the oven with honey and oats. Served with buttered mash. Lambs liver is great for the liver.

No comments:

Post a Comment