Monday 4 February 2019

Response to Questions Asked

This is in response to "Lines from the Past" in response to your questions asked.

1. The two mandala's that you saw were for two different mothers, in two different countries, the paint was spread at different times. They were gifted to the mothers.

2. You don't have to be a Buddhist to paint a mandala, although the traditional Buddhist mandala's are different to the mandala's that I am inspired to paint. In fact, most of the mandala's that I paint are even in different styles to each other. Every painting is unique, each has something special for the person who the painting is for. I also paint mandala's for children and their life journey's.

3. Pure land is a celestial abode that one can experience when a person is deeply into their spiritual journey of the bodhisattva.



4. In your dream you said that you were in the "land of ashes", biblically that usually relates to "mourning". There was also a film made with that name and the film was about the USA war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

5. You mentioned singing "Hallel", that can relate to a Jewish festival when certain Psalms are sung.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlUIEP2hRMo

In dream interpretation to dream of singing means that you will experience "passing troubles" on the land where you were told you were in your dream.

I hope that answers your questions adequately.

UPDATE 

You are welcome, for some reason the blog won't allow me to respond to comments in the comments section, so that is the reason that I made a specific blog post response.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much. You didn't have to make a post. That was kind of you. I didn't expect that! I liked reading about your mother and in one of your other posts you said you could imaging your dad laughing at you when you were cleaning out your freezer and being blocked by street protesters to get to your destination :) Your blog is so neat! I don't know how you have grown to be such a wise and creative person but I hope I can grow to be that way too! Blessings, Chana

    ReplyDelete