Wednesday 13 February 2019

THE HOOVER DREAM

In April 2016, I had a dream in the dream there were three people that I knew. There was a hoover in the dream, my son, a healer, and an electrician, all men of different ages.

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2016/04/healing-dream.html

Synchronicity; that my hoover is either being paranormal or temperamental, as sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't and it is only a year old.

It was an electrical dream and all three men worked with electrics in different ways.

Then on the 12th of February, 2019, I bumped into one of the men that appeared in the dream and we hugged, as it is long time since we have seen each other, we have some mutual acquaintances that we've known for 40 years!



In the dream he mentioned where he had been all of these years. Then when I saw him yesterday, he mentioned he'd been working abroad for 20 years, I replied, "Yes, I know".




That reminds me of the February hugging painting.  It's my birthday today, 13th of February, there won't be any hoovering today, and I did buy some revels yesterday too as a treat, as a bag of them was reduced. Chocolate revels made by Mars!  So the day that I bought the revels I also had lovely hugs. Men Come From Mars, Women Come From Venus!




https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2019/02/revill-happy-birthday.html



HUGS 

February 2019


Dreams are always interesting to yours truly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maONL_HfI20

So what is my energy doing today? My bio-rhythms are up to 98% on the physical, so that's great for a day out on my birthday. Aesthetically, 67%, so a great day for being creative, buying anything creative, being creative, being arty, my creative self. A great day for thinking about new creative projects and the creative potential and possibilities. The new year begins in a two year of my life cycle in the year of the pig, now I am on the move again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment