Monday 18 February 2019

HEAVENS WINDOW


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhsKF4Yo14s

Podiatry is the same gematria as Yeshua, and my health plan is full body deep tissue massage, podiatry and reflexology with Reiki that I began in January, 2019. 

LAST DAYS 

February, 2019


Today, I had an appointment with my reflexologist, it was wonderful, so peaceful. While we were together we discussed selenite for clearing the energy after a treatment and aniseed oil that I have been putting on my Lotus Feet after a bath. The aromatherapy oil, Aniseed oil is used in Tibetan Medicine so ideal for RM's, and practitioners to work with. I gifted some Spanish saffron for eyesight.  

After the treatment, the power of Yeshua and his love was felt, it was very hot, while we were talking about the importance of healers continuing to give healing, as every time we give a treatment, we receive a treatment. He was confirming that what we were saying to each other, he agreed with it, the healing and giving hands-on-healing, must continue. He likes his healers to continue with our spiritual practice. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwOsqiHl5EQ


We also discussed that when I move, if I have a garden, I could also foster dogs that require healing,  I'd like to do that, put these healing hands forward, as dogs love receiving healing, they are also receptive to receiving healing oils. 

HEALING DOG 


So for the next few weeks I will be having weekly reflexology treatments, then in March, I shall have a full body massage and podiatry again.

18th of February, 2019, is the "Day of Truth".


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLjs1O-hHW4

My colour to wear today is Aquamarine, and my mother's Aquamarine ring, I don't think that mum was aware that the colour of Aquamarine is associated with the Buddha. The Aquamarine light is the Master of Medicine and Dr Usui, the Reiki founder, said that Reiki was the science of happiness.

Once Reiki healing is in your life, it is always with you, it's first aid for Reiki students and practitioners of it. 

As the Lotus Feet relax, so too does the rest of the body, and then the Lotus in the feet can open and blossom again.

This music is called "The Eternal Residence - The Awakening of the Lotus". 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEOVYIDIzDQ



No comments:

Post a Comment