Saturday 9 February 2019

REVILL Happy Birthday

He said "Revill" I thought he meant the chocolates, "Revels", I do like Revels, especially the orange and coffee ones.  Then I came across this Mr Revillz.

It's a Happy Birthday song, it's not my birthday until next Wednesday. Jesus likes to dance, so I suppose we better start celebrating this weekend. This song has lightened the mood, it puts you in the party mood, how lovely is that. Switch off from everything for a week, and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORemUrv6jJ4

Makes me feel like dancing. 


I was thinking of UKIP while I was spreading this paint tonight! 
Haven't been able to sleep recently. 

Of course, it's the colour of my birthstone, amethyst. 
I do have a lovely ring with an amethyst, rose quartz and seed pearl.
It was worn whilst I was giving healing to people. 
I found the Happy Birthday song after the painting. 

The 9th of February is the "Day of Vibrancy" the date must have some significance. In the Gregorian calendar is it the 40th day.  Planetary wise, mercury has moved into the last two degrees of Aquarius today. 

However, there is also a Mr Revill that is having his house taken from him on my birthday, a house that he has owned for 28 years, a compulsory purchase. It's featured in the Grimsby Telegraph. The article says that no money has changed hands yet, they're evicting him to build a car park! 


UPDATE 

Hebrew Strongs 7299, REV means APPEARANCE



No comments:

Post a Comment