Tuesday 5 February 2019

FEBRUARY PAINTINGS

Inspired to spread the paint on the New Moon of Aquarius.

SILVER WHEEL 

Original artwork size A4 




The name that Yeshua gave for this painting is 


LAST DAYS 

Original artwork size A3. 


I can see animals in the photograph of the "Last Days' painting and that reminds me of the visions of animals received this month while I was bathing.  How different the animals are to some humans they're not afraid of the last days and Yeshua told his followers to never be afraid.

As it is written in the Septuagint, "The Lord preserves the souls of his saints". Will this healer of animals and people be spending my last days in a different location, closer to the animals. Let's wait and see what the divine plan is for yours truly.

Happy New Year everyone.

This morning I had another dream and in it a man had broken into a home, I was in the lounge and there was a fireplace on my left. I heard a noise and went to the kitchen. I then saw a younger man and he had fair hair. He looked like Ed Sheeran and he was wearing a beige jumper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su30MOVAAtk

I stared at him and I saw that he had broken the door of the washing machine and asked him why he did that? Then the dream ended.






No comments:

Post a Comment