Saturday 23 February 2019

Jesus said "FRIEZE"

While I was typing today pink energy was shooting across my hands and keyboard coming from left to right. I haven't been feeling too great due to a headache in recent days and pain from the eyes. So after seeing the pink energy, I took some time out to lay down and give myself some Reiki healing.

After that I did a mix of olive oil, sesame seed oil and a few drops of lavender, I put lavender oil on my forehead and neck. Then put the oil mix on the back and sides of my head. Combing the oil through the hair prior to covering it to keep the heat and fragrance of the oil in.

I heated the oil over a pan of boiling water, to heat up the oil, as that is better for the pores of the skin. Healing oils have more impact when the pores are open. I soon began to feel better after that and the headache subsided.

FRIEZE 



23rd of February, 2019


Then this evening I felt it was time to paint the pink energy, and after the painting was finished, Jesus said, 'FRIEZE'. I wondered why he called the painting "Frieze", then I found on-line that there is an art exhibition with that name. There is a magazine with that name, it's published eight times a year  and they also have an NGO that has been funded by the EU! Another reason why so many on the left wished to stay in the EU, whilst I voted to leave.  Our country paid billions to the EU, and then the EU spent our money like water.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frieze_(magazine)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUr_cHGLdOo

When he said "Frieze", it made me think of the wallpaper friezes that we used to put in our rooms in the 80s and 90s. Do you remember how we would put the friezes at the top of the wall or along the centre of the wall. Sometimes to partition the wall, with wallpaper on the lower level and paint above the frieze. Sometimes the frieze just went onto a painted wall, the fashion in decor.

I used to enjoy interior painting and decorating when I was young, I had a lot more stamina in those days for restorations and refurbishments.

So this week I've had yellow and pink energy flashing across my hands.

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2019/02/right-hand.html

What's for dinner? Lamb with tomatoes, chilli, capsicum, borlotti beans and courgettes. With a Greek yogurt, mint and cucumber salad. I'm trying to eat one lamb shank a week to keep up my red meat levels with the necessary nutrients. As I felt much healthier once I introduced more red meat back into my menus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLS3l7f-7zM



No comments:

Post a Comment