Friday 1 February 2019

FENG SHUI 2019

This is an information video on Feng Shui for 2019, relating to the energies where they are positive for you and what you can do about where they might be negative for you. Earth cures for health this year. Interesting that prior to going east to Israel, Jesus gave me a horseshoe blessing to take with me.

This year, 2019,  I have been redecorating the kitchen walls in earth energy and my doors in my home are already water blue, in recent days I've moved a lovely green plant into the kitchen.


How about you? How colours can influence the energy of your home, hug life and it's energy.  What direction do you live in, and how does the energy impact upon your home this year? I live in the east of our country, and this year is a great year for health, that includes food growing, herbs, nutrition, essences and natural remedies from the earth.

Each side of your home also faces a different direction and each room also has it's directional energies. I remember working it all out when we first moved in, whilst deciding what to put where, consciously aware of the importance of allowing energy to flow so that it can support us and our lives.

HUG LIFE 

January 2019


KNOW FENG SHUI 



I like to move things around in the home, so that nothing stays the same. Changing the energy of a room and it's colours can have a powerful impact in your life. I first began to work with colour in the 90s and the more I was shown the power of colour, the more impressed I was with it.





I worked with colour ribbons clairvoyantly, coloured silks, how amazing the different vibrations and energies are when you hold the different colours in your hands. I've moved the light box for coloured film for healing from my bedroom to my healing room too, I tend to do these things intuitively and when my heart compels me to do so.

In my healing room the carpet is this colour green on which my inversion table sits. A great year for Lotus Feet to do her inversion therapy where my seeds and seedlings grow.




How many people know that Jesus worked with different colours for healing purposes. How many people know that dye houses in Iran used to be called, "House of Christ".

This bust of him was found in the remains of an ancient Greco-Buddhist city in what is now known as Afghanistan. I can confirm it is the most accurate depiction of him.




No comments:

Post a Comment