Sunday 3 February 2019

Venus Entered Capricorn

I was woken up today due to soreness in my middle finger that is on the Mount of Saturn in my right hand. The finger looks bruised and I do bruise easily, I always have. It probably happened during cooking and defrosting the freezer yesterday. As all the other fingers look normal.

Underneath the Mount of Saturn some people have what is known as a "Girdle of Venus" that runs under the forefinger and middle finger. I don't have that - I have an open box shape, with three compartments.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmistry


One of the small compartments is under the ring finger, the other is in between the ring finger and the middle finger,  and then a large compartment on the Mount of Saturn in the shape of a vessel, like a beaker. The beaker shape is as big as the width of the other two compartments put together.

It makes me wonder what Saturn is doing at this time and the right hand is length of days!

Venus entered the Capricorn earth sign today, and stays there until March the 1st. For yours truly that is love for the soul and it's journey.

http://www.astrologycafe.com/astrology-today-february-3-2019/


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqqT0J3YBM0

Capricorn ruled by Saturn. People who are sensitive are certainly going to be feeling it physically at this time. My physical energy is also low on my bio-rhythm cycle. -98% that's a lot!

My chart shows that my physical energy won't improve until around the 7th and will improve each day after that. So plenty of physical energy for my birthday, and Valentines Day. Then it will hit a low point again on the 25th of February.

So what can you do to help your bodies in times when your physical energy is low, lots of tender loving care and self-nurturing. Take it easy, rest a lot, put your feet up, relax, eat food that specifically gives you an energy booster and take any supplements that your body requires. If you don't have an appetite then make some nutritional drinks.

Don't push yourself to do anything that you don't feel like doing, or do anything strenuous. I often paint when my physical energy is low, as I don't feel like doing much else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C2m2NgzeA0


New Moon in Aquarius tomorrow and Aquarians tend to be "accident prone", so it probably was caused while this Aquarian sun sign was baking, taking the almond cake out of the oven.

What I've noticed during my life on this planet is that I tend to be "accident prone" when my physical energy is low. I don't think that it is a coincidence that it was the finger that sits on the mount of saturn either as it is the tallest finger. My dad used to say I had piano fingers like him, long slim fingers and nails. I inherited dad's fingers and mums short stumpy toes. Delicate hands are lovely for healing purposes.

So what crystal is good to have close to you at this time, the Mother of Crystals, Rock Quartz, especially if you have a feminine milky quartz like I do. My Reiki Masters crystal that came on all of the healing training courses and workshops with me. It feels beautiful held in the palm of the hand.


I've also moved my rose quartz onto my bedroom window sill with some more rock quartz and of course some amethyst. The very first amethyst that I ever bought decades ago. Candlelight is also lovely at this time, a very soothing light energy. Of course listen to some relaxing music. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4qeKHKuAtQ


No comments:

Post a Comment