Saturday 2 February 2019

BUBBLES PAINTING




BUBBLES 

January 2019



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AJmKkU5POA


I just made an order, they said, it's going to take an hour to deliver. I require a new landline phone. Haven't been able to top up the rare use of my mobile on-line, I only have a mobile for emergencies!

Thank God for my young neighbour.

Freezer is frozen, tried to defrost it overnight, that will teach me to put too much into it, what a day. The annual job that I don't like, defrosting the freezer! It's done now, I can get on with better jobs.

So I shall finish off the King Prawns in a sweet and sour sauce that I made last night. I have to cook up the chicken livers, now what shall I cook with those, I do like chicken liver pate with brandy.

I've ordered some eggs so that I can make an almond cake!

I couldn't go out in the English weather, my body doesn't like winter weather. In the meantime, the Yellow Vests have been blocking Fleet Street, my dad would smile at that, and his daughter defrosting the freezer.

There is a lovely verse of the day today from Psalm 59.

"I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; you are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely". Psalm 59:16




No comments:

Post a Comment