Sunday 24 January 2016

MY PEOPLE Ezekiel 37:12

I often find that when things happen in my life that align with biblical prophecy it indicates a timeline. In 2005, the family grave in North London was opened up for the body of my mother to go into it. Underneath her was dad, grandpa and grandma.

After she passed over she appeared before me and she was wearing beige shorts, and a white tee-shirt. She was on one knee on my left looking up at me while I was on the computer. I turned to her and hugged her, and we melted into unconditional love for each other. When I spoke to the family and friends, I shared the experience of what happened, she lives and that there is life after the passing over.

During my life my mother would sometimes buy me a handbag and in it she would also put some silver coins and she said that it was for good luck.

Yesterday, I discovered that on the ancient coins of Israel, the symbol on a one shekel coin was the Lily, her name. In the book of Exodus it mentions the 'Shekel of the Sanctuary'.

http://judaism.about.com/library/1_culture/bl_coins.htm

Shekel of the Sanctuary 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shekel




Then in 2006, I was sent to Israel for the first time in my life and the Ezekiel prophecy predicted it would happen. I spent three weeks in Israel and it was truly beautiful, a pilgrimage of a lifetime.

Before I left the home of an Israeli in Northern Israel, on the road when she was driving, I saw a flower shop, I immediately asked her to stop the car, as I would like to go into that flower shop. My ancestors have always loved flowers, and some of the women in our family became florists.

I was compelled to gift her and her husband with a green plant - a Lily of Peace, and this month it was shown to me that the gifting of the green plant is mentioned in the book of Genesis.

2007, I was sent back again on divine mission to embed the everlasting covenant for the children.

'Therefore prophesy and say to them: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: MY PEOPLE, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel". Ezekiel 37:12.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ompkJUMQEks

After my return from Israel in 2007, I was given a commemorative 30th anniversary coin of the creation of the nation of Israel. It was gifted by an English lady that lived in Spain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uPHaioopKM

That is what you see in that painting above, I traced it for the painting for Israel. Yes, its HOT with the power of love beyond measure. The Son of God has blessed it.




1 comment:

  1. Isaiah 32:18 My people will live in peaceful dwelling places, in secure homes, in undisturbed places of rest.

    Isaiah 44:7 Who then is like me? Let him proclaim it. Let him declare and lay out before me what has happened since I established my ancient people, and what is yet to come— yes, let them foretell what will come.

    Isaiah 51:4 “Listen to me, my people; hear me, my nation: Instruction will go out from me; my justice will become a light to the nations.

    Isaiah 52:6 Therefore my people will know my name; therefore in that day they will know that it is I who foretold it. Yes, it is I.”

    ReplyDelete