Wednesday 6 January 2016

Bench Dream

I've had loads of dreams since the new year began. Practically every night. Anyway last night, I was in a pub garden, and there was a crowd of us sitting at the table that was being laid, and the food was about to be served.

A friend's ex was sitting next to me and we were huddled up close together on the benches. Then all of a sudden the man's ex turned up with some friends, and the blonde woman, gave me a smile and a really funny look, as if to say, 'I know what you're up to, 'I know what you're doing', and 'I know who you're with'.

When in fact, I had no interest in her ex - and never did have any interest in her man. Women are funny creatures sometimes, and the conclusions they come to if and when you're sitting next to a man. I must admit my right leg was next to his, but still, it was because we were squashed together due to the amount of people that were sitting closely on the benches.

Then today there is news in the Jeremy Corbyn reshuffle - that there is a new woman sitting at the side of Jeremy Corbyn, and she is a human rights barrister that replaced the eagle.


Emily Thornberry will certainly be a thorn in the side of David Cameron - and a healthy berry for Jeremy, remember to eat lots of seeds and berries. The blond eagle has been moved to culture - so let's see what she does next, I am glad that Corbyn replaced the eagle. I'm sure that the Angels in Camden are celebrating.



Jeremy Corbyn is just the kind of man that would enjoy a pub lunch in the garden, instead of sitting in Downing Street, and I do like those pubs in Islington, we rocked in the pubs. Brilliant restaurants and so many lovely people.

I applaud Corbyn for implementing discipline. However, we can see how the children are responding to the head master's decisions. Some of Labour's members are refusing to go to his Academy, they don't like discipline do they? And Corbyn definitely has boundaries. See they can't have two masters, they have to choose Jeremy or the American corporations. What did Jesus say to Peter? 'Do you love me Peter?'.

As I have written, about the reshuffle, 'Judas' got the sack with his mate. If there is one thing a true leader conveys - that is trustful loyalty. For the Spirit of God gave us power, love and discipline to share with others.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/12084107/labour-shadow-cabinet-reshuffle-jeremy-corbyn-david-cameron-pmqs-live.html

The strong in heart of integrity, Yoshofar, harmonious respect for you Jeremy. 

More info on Emily Thornberry. 


Labour now have more women than men in their cabinet, 17 women, and 14 men.

Jeremy held his own, in his best PMQ to date.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/comment/talking-politics/away-from-the-reshuffle-corbyn-quietly-dismantles-170101049.html?nf=1

Now it will be interesting to see what happens in our region where the lunch was held, we can anticipate a lot more disclosure. Remember this, some think they know more than they do - and I am ready to start opening the gates of Zion. Teshuah, little Israel, Teshuah. 


The dogs definitely licked it!

So to dream of sitting on a bench indicates business news, and sitting in a garden depends on the condition of that garden. To dream of a garden in bloom is the absolute best and foretells spiritual satisfaction, domestic love and financial security. 

So the English can celebrate this night, my son is getting his mum fish and chips; to celebrate the news. Onwards and upwards in the lovely English garden, where Mary, Sophia and my mother lived in Islington, did you know that the Son of Joseph and his wife were married at a church in Islington, and I was also christened in the same church? 

Blessings in abundance to all the Angels that live at the Angel. The last time I was in Islington, I stayed in a lovely B&B, we have elephants in Camden. 


No comments:

Post a Comment