Wednesday 6 January 2016

ELENU Laugh





Had just cooked a spaghetti, with celery, green olives, garlic, tomato, spring onion, basil, and smoke mackerel. While enjoying my meal, message received 'Elenu'. Meet Elenu and the Happiness Edition live in London in 2014. African comedian in London entertaining his audience wearing an orange jacket. Orange family, everyone having a great time in London having a laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbnpDyOpugc

Elenu, 'before comedy I did menial jobs to support my mother'. 

He said that his trip to the UK was mind-blowing, dream come true. 

A Nigerian with an OND in Computer Science. 

He said the day he invited his fiancee out, she responded, these comedians are very funny. 

'The fact that my mother is happy, makes me happy' 

Lovely. 


No comments:

Post a Comment