Saturday 9 November 2019

SUNNY DAY

It's a beautiful sunny day today, blue skies and sunshine. It is Mercury Retrograde so I am not surprised that my new Astra has got to go to see the mechanics on Monday. Me and technology, has always been a cause. Tried ball room dancing yesterday it was lovely to see children learning ball room dancing. The children are blessed to be learning from British dance champions. 

Although my physical body is not happy with me today, as I was supposed to be resting until next week, due to my bio-rhythm's being at a low ebb. The wounded healer! 


Last night on-line we were sharing about swanning around London during my childhood. To swan around is when you float around just being and enjoying everything that you can see. I used to swan around London as if I owned it, it was my central London where I was born. 

You couldn't let children swan around London like that today on their own, so much has changed in England since the 70s when we joined the EU. Now we patriots would just like our country back. 

Is that too much to ask? 


SUNNY 

This painting was created when our English Sunny was in his mummy's tummy. Before we even met, bless him. When we met and he enjoyed the coconut oil, Reflexology, and Reiki healing, the toddler said, "It's HOT!". I gave him one of my teddy bears to remind him of our day together with his parents. I do think of still think of the lovely English farming family in Portugal sometimes and the adorable children. 

I kept on painting the sun and babies, so when the family came to see me, I gave them all of those paintings including a mandala I had painted for the mother and baby daughter. 

It was a beautiful day, a memory in my heart. I hope that they still enjoy the meditation CD that I gave them, the meditation of my heart. For mother's are sacred co-creators. 


As it has been shared with my funky friend, everyone can make a comeback, it requires effort in the healing process, work with his healers and the power of love, receive a blessing from the Lord. 

As Jesus said to his healers, we have to say to those that require healing, "The Kingdom of God has come close to you". 

That also reminds me of two other children I was working with during the summer months of 2019. Two beautiful children held in my heart of love, I look forward to seeing them again, I'm sure that they can make a comeback in these arms of love. 

They will never forget our time shared together, with the healing oils, flower essences, musical instruments, painting, crochet, gardening, and healing together. Sometimes we would cook together and I would explain what was nutritionally best for her and her little brother. 

They loved the fruit in their lives and we planted seeds together, the great seeds of life and living it holistically, a great blessing from the Lord. The eldest even got on the inversion table, she liked getting on that and doing it on her own. She is so independent, and jealousy protective of those she loves, a typical Libra she is. 

She was so funny how she would fuss over me, she didn't like the thought of me living alone, so she would come to see me everyday, after school, when she was allowed to do so. 


She would sing me songs, and dance in front of me, we even did stretching exercises on the lawn together. We laughed together and had fun shopping, she loved to come shopping with me and we used to go to the garden centre together. I was more than an advocate for that family, we became a family. My heart is so open, I have to protect it and those that are loved inside it. 

Even when I was young people used to say, "You wear your heart on your sleeve". 


 FUNKY FRIEND 





Jesus likes this pic. 

It reminds me of the recent Drum dream and Psalm 150. 




Today, we have been sharing on-line about the back stories to songs and there is a miraculous back story to Bobby Hebb and his Sunny song.  


https://youtu.be/Jn2PNlhvy8E

No comments:

Post a Comment