Wednesday 13 November 2019

SAVE THE DAY MESSAGE

When I was waking up today, I could hear a song faintly the words were SAVE THE DAY, SAVE THE DAY. The message for today, interesting full moon message with it being in Taurus, being told to save the day.

Last night we watched the film 'MILES AHEAD" about the jazz musician Miles Davis due to his name being given previously. The messages just keep on coming.

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2019/11/miles-davis-message.html

Listen to "SAVE THE DAY". 

This link to Miles is in response to managing high performers and Donald John Trump is certainly great at that.

https://www.targettraining.eu/managing-high-performers-miles-davis-way-2/

Quotes from Miles Davis

"I'm always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life".

"When you're creating your own shit, man, even the sky ain't the limit" We laughed at that quote while watching the film of his life.

"For me music and life are all about style". I agree whatever you do in life do it with flair.

Today I picked up my Red Astra AX car with a new battery, so let's see how we get on now. The garage had a lovely red cocker spaniel swanning around. He came over for me to put my Reiki hands on him.

English Cockers are clever, dogs love me. 



I was given some early Christmas presents yesterday too, big smile.



In recent days we have been shown that Dr Usui has been strong with his Reiki practitioners. Dr Usui and his Reiki science of happiness. I remember the time when people would say, "I've never felt love like that before", "I've never been touched like that before". 

Wisdom's advice to our healing practitioners that were trained to a high level of competence, never forget the spiritual journey that changed your life for the better and pass that information forward to others. Remember the great difference it made to you and your lives, remember the oxygen it puts into your blood cells. Remember it was for health and healing, for yourselves and others.



There are quite a few songs called "Save the Day". 

Since Whitney Houston's passing I've had a strong connection with her and she sang a song called "Love Will Save The Day". 

https://youtu.be/LkTUuBxYgyg


The band Boyzone also sung a different song, "Love Will Save The Day". 

https://youtu.be/qRdfS2KMtPE





For supper I am having raspberries, banana and double cream. The LORD likes me to have manganese and raspberries have plenty of manganese.

https://reamsfoods.com/the-power-of-berries-5-types-of-berries-you-need-in-your-life/





No comments:

Post a Comment