Sunday 3 November 2019

PRURITUS CASE

Last week I was asked to look at a case of "PRURITUS", it is a skin condition that the elderly get.

During my research I found that there had been a successful study carried out with Sesame Oil and Mint Oil together.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323491.php

That was interesting as during the summer I had given the lady a black peppermint plant for her garden and had previously (2017-2018) recommended eating sesame seeds for skin.

For the last two years the lady thought it was an "allergy", when in fact it is a nutritional deficiency. The elderly don't get enough oxygen to their blood cells, e.g the enzyme Coq10, or enough collagen due to the body producing less and less of it after the age of 30.

It is a few years ago now when the LORD spoke of the Collagen, and so I have marine collagen supplement to take. When he spoke of the collagen, I made a blogpost about it on this blogspot.

Eating collagen boosting foods is also imperative for the skin in the body after the age of 30, and I've always enjoyed eating avocado.

Another healing oil that had been given to the lady previously, after she had received operative procedure was ORANGE BERGAMOT divinely. The healing oil mainly comes from Italy. However, that oil was to help with the healing of the body after the operation. Any cuts to the body, impact upon the body, and it can take the body up to two years to recover from operative procedure.



What you find with people with "Pruritus", is that their skin is very dry, and the more dry the skin is the more taut it is, the more that it will "itch". It is a different condition to other skin conditions, as some skin conditions are due to mutated genetics and the sunshine is imperative for those skin conditions.

Jesus loved his healing oils and having them put upon him by the soft hands of a woman. Magdalena was an aromatherapist and a reflexologist, she was also clairvoyant. Hence, for this condition, the therapy that I would recommend for pruritus would be aromatherapy massage on a regular basis, until the condition can be resolved with improvements in nutrition and supplements where necessary.

https://youtu.be/kScR7CjYWeA


I would also recommend eating coconut oil, oily fish, (oily fish can also be taken in a capsule"). One of the foods that I recommended was making smoked mackerel pate with cream. I also eat fresh marinated anchovies. Cod liver oil is also great.

The other aspect for elderly women is that women are meant to increase their iron intake during the menopause and afterwards. The increase should be nearly three times what we would have eaten prior to the menopause. The best food for iron is liver, I like chicken liver pate, and lambs liver with mash and veg. People with "Pruritus", tend to have an iron deficiency too.



I advised the patient against taking Vit C that the lady has been taking for years, as we usually get enough Vit C in our diet. Too much Vit C is not good for the skin or bones. In fact, I found that if you drank to many fruit smoothies, the Vit C takes the skin off of your lips.

https://www.oumere.com/blogs/news/the-3-reasons-why-vitamin-c-serums-are-bad-for-your-skin

I know if and when I have to increase Vit C foods by the softness of my nails, if my nails become soft I eat some cheese, and my nails soon increase in strength within hours. Some people take a Vit C and magnesium supplement for general health.

If I was that lady with "Pruritus", I would stop taking Vit C, and I would take a serious look at the magnesium. Sufficient magnesium can be obtained from food, the body doesn't like too much of it and if the body receives too much of it, it will flush it out of the body.

Those people might think they have IBS, when in fact it could be an excess of magnesium. So make sure you know what your body requires and when.

https://www.ancient-minerals.com/too-much-of-a-good-thing/

The LORD asked me to take collagen and manganese as posted on this blog. So I then adapted my menus and supplements to accommodate it.





1 comment:

  1. I am here to tell you about a natural remedy that is
    guaranteed to make you wonder why your doctor didn't tell
    you about it. Then, on the other hand, it is pretty obvious
    why your doctor didn't, because that's not his job, is
    it? But, seriously, promise me you won't get too angry
    with your health practitioner, it's really not their
    fault. They can only practice what they're told to
    practice, right?
    When your health is at risk there's no time for Tom
    foolery, you've got to get down to the cause and nip it
    in the bud. So you've been suffering from painful gout
    attacks have you? Well, allow me to give you a new
    perspective on the solution to what plagues you I was once in your shoe until my college friend introduce me to Dr Itua herbal center which cure my hiv/herpes after drinking it for two weeks as instructed, Dr Itua is an africa herbal doctor who has natural power to cure the following diseases: Herpes,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Fibroid,
    Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic.
    As Dr Itua assure me that all those disease below that he guaranty 100% permanent cure to all these disease I believe Dr Itua so much because he help me cure my hiv/ herpes which has being my burden in life so I promised Dr Itua that I will testify about his work online after curing me and that is what I'm doing here so please if you are suffering from those diseases do not hesitate to write Dr Itua Herbal Center On Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or chat with him on whatsapp:+2348149277967

    ReplyDelete