Saturday 23 November 2019

GEORGE MICHAEL HEALING

Bless him, trust George Michael to turn up in a Reiki healing session this week. After I saw a red cross in a white circle. He was singing "I'm Your Man" and other songs of his. It threw me a bit when he started singing. That's the first time that's happened during a Reiki healing session, George Michael bursting into song.

KYRIACOS 

His painting sits in my healing room. 

His middle name, Kyriacos and in Greek his middle name means "Of the Lord". How amazing is that, to hear him singing clairaudiently. He talks to me sometimes, George and Diana, both chat sometimes.

The first time I was aware that he had made a connection from the Spirit world was on the 22nd of September, 2017 when he said, "WHAM", I knew immediately who it was. That came right after I had begun helping elderly people with their health and nutrition in September 2017, as I knew that I just had to share what I knew to be true.

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2017/09/wham-message.html

He has great compassion for elderly people and he viewed it that elderly people had been "neglected". In one of his songs he sings about asking his friends for help with his causes but they replied that they were too busy to help him. Two of his causes included helping the homeless and helping the elderly and I have been involved in helping both.

"The greater the love that you have become, the greater are the causes". 

This video says that this song was on his album "Listen without prejudice Vol 1".  That was first released in 1990. The album was reissued again in October 2017. However, this track isn't listed for the album on this link. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Listen_Without_Prejudice_Vol._1

Apparently, it was released as a single in 1990 with the other song from the album, "Praying for Time".

https://rateyourmusic.com/release/single/george-michael/praying-for-time-if-you-were-my-woman-2/

In 1990, the UK was in a recession, so buying albums was the last thing on most people's minds.




No comments:

Post a Comment