Saturday 30 November 2019

GROWING LEMONGRASS UK

The people that have been reading this blog in the last few weeks are aware that LEMONGRASS has been a new development for yours truly due to keep on receiving the smell of it for those that have health issues that can be helped by it.

Last night was no different given the Lemongrass again while listening to the song, "Time of my life". I remember going to see that film with a friend while we were away in Bournemouth.



This is another great video from Tony in the UK that shares how best to grow Lemongrass.

Lemongrass can be eaten in food. In Israel, "cancer patients" are also referred to the Lemongrass farmer so that they can make a hot drink with it to drink at treatment time.

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2019/11/israel-lemongrass-for-cancer.html

You can buy Lemongrass as a healing oil to smell and or massage your body with it. However, it would be great to be able to grow it, and I shall definitely put it on my list to grow in 2020. I'm also going to cook with it, and I love the smell of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment