Monday 18 November 2019

MARS ENTERS SCORPIO

Venus is still in Sagittarius until the 25th of November.

18th - 24th weekly, Mars enters Scorpio this week and Mercury stations direct in Sagittarius the season begins.

FUNKY FRIEND 



I like this guy he's funky and bouncy, great personality. So sharing what he has to say about this week and the planetary energies. Mars in Scorpio can be feisty, firing on all cylinder's, push, push, push, go, go, go. A neighbour asked me today when are you going to do this and when you are going to do that. 

I always tell her the same thing, I've got my priority list, because I prioritise.  I know what I have to do this week, and what I've promised to do for whom, including myself. Mars in Scorpio, can relate to getting on with matters that have to be addressed.




RESCUE DOG 



I've got some important phone calls to make this week and this week is the time to do it.

I might even order the new fridge freezer so that I can fill it prior to Christmas. Food wise I fancy fruit this evening, refreshing fruit, so I bought some white grapes, blueberries and oranges today. This evening I am also cooking chicken liver pate with brandy as that is great for the liver and iron that us women require. 


NOVEMBER 





No comments:

Post a Comment