Monday 25 November 2019

26th November New Moon in Sagittarius


The numeric of 26 is the gematria of the name of God, so anything that happens in the lead up to or on a new moon with that numeric is usually amazing. 

This new moon is in Sagittarius and I have my ascendent sign in Sagittarius the traveller. While shopping today, all I could hear clairaudiently was "I Love You", I can't go anywhere without Spirit following me everywhere. 

I have my ascendent in Sagittarius, I have Mars in Sagittarius, and I also have it in the 12th house. Do you know what is in your birth chart and how it impacts upon you as a person? 

It looks like it is a great week for yours truly, I certainly enjoyed today, and picking up some bargains, I have always been a bargain hunter. What do bargain hunters do? They shop around, swan around to find the best buys. 

Bargain hunters look after the pennies because we know then the £'s will look after themselves. So for instance; today I stocked up on Carotino Oil for cooking as it was reduced by another 20pence a bottle, so I bought four, that oil will last me right into 2020. I do still cook with olive oil, and I like it on salads, cheese and olives. 

However, most of the time I now cook with Carotino Oil due to it's amazing health benefits. So for instance last night I cooked a chicken dhansak in it and I put aubergine in when I cook that dish. This time of year it is important to up your in take of spices due to the spices and garlic keeping the germs away. Sometimes I cook with coconut oil too, that also has amazing health benefits. 

Mangoes and raspberries were also reduced in price today, so this week I have that fruit, with oranges, blueberries and bananas for the week. 

I like new moons, new beginnings and fresh starts each month, and it sounds like this week is going to be a lot less intense. I have a lot more free time to just swan around and enjoy myself. I've already had a dream this morning and I often receive a dream when it is coming up to or on a moon change. 

St Francis Dream 


My moon is in gemini the communicator, so I anticipate there will be more news to do with communications about travels and travelling and invitations to do so. 











No comments:

Post a Comment