Wednesday 20 November 2019

Red Cross Healing



Yesterday while giving healing to an elderly Christian man I saw a red cross in a white circle, the English flag of England has a red cross upon it. It is otherwise known as St George's flag.

It's always lovely to be a vessel for the healing. While giving him healing with his wife, the three of us together, clairaudiently I also heard George Michael singing "I'm Your Man".

That is the first time I've heard George singing during a hands-on healing session, although I have seen his Spirit many times and heard him speak. The great thing about giving healing is that we also receive healing at the same time.



I glanced out of the window to my red car, and saw a little Spirit dog looking out of the car window up to where we were at the top of the house. It was a little black and white dog.

So why would George connect during a healing session, maybe because he had great compassion and love for elderly people.



After this blogpost was written, I could smell home cooked food. After that I could smell Lemongrass again.


No comments:

Post a Comment