Sunday 3 November 2019

ALL FIRED UP NOVEMBER

On the 1st of November the love planet Venus moved into my ascendent sign of Sagittarius, so a great time for action for yours truly and travelling around doing what I love to do.

Fired up and ready to go. Although Sagittarius has the least fire of all of the fire signs, we do have just enough to keep us on track with our journey on the planet. Of course Sag is also the archer in symbology, firing the arrows of truth. I liked archery when I was at school, although my arms weren't really strong enough for the bow due to being so petite.



Venus is in Sag transit until November 25th. So follow your passion, and get going. This week I have appointments for Chiropractic treatment and deep tissue therapeutic massage, after that it is a one-to-one ball room dance assessment. Complimentary therapies for my body, to keep it moving, and improving.

For those that ask what impact will this transit have on you, it is best to look at your chart, to see what house it is in. With it being in my ascendent it is all about the arising and whatever I require to make it happen.

Last night I spread the paint in Pink and Orange, some great energy for November for yours truly. I think of it being a thanksgiving painting. Thank you for all that I have received to help my physical body, including the Reiki healing received last week.

The colouring of the painting reminds me of the new chair, that is in an orangey red. It was definitely, Red October in my life. Heat and massage in a chair, how amazing is that!

On this day in England, it is a beautiful sunny day, blue skies, a great day to do some gardening, and more prep for the wintertime. Pink and Orange, great time of year to eat the veg and fruits this colour. Of course we also have baked beans that colour too, and I do like my beans.

Bringing the colour of pink and orange into the body. Keep your body full of the best nutrients, eat the best that you can, and keep your body at the right temperature with whatever clothes that you require to do so. Keep on putting the oils on the soles of your feet, after bathing, I particularly like aniseed, it has such a fabulous fragrance, and it works a treat.

Although I have a feeling that Orange Bergamot oil with Geranium would be great for my neck. We will see what is going to work the best to help to repair the damage due to what happened in 2009. It is the completion of a ten year cycle in my life. No coincidence then that there is the numeric of ten on my car to indicate a new cycle of time.

The full number plate also has the gematria of "I am an instrument of his peace". "The number of Melchizedek".


FIRED UP 


No comments:

Post a Comment