Thursday 28 November 2019

President Trump and Conan Dog

RESCUE DOG 



In this clip President Trump honours Conan the Dog, he shares that the dog was harmed during operations but he has recovered remarkably. The dog licked it!



President Trump also signed a bill this week to make it law that any "animal cruelty is a felony".

Congratulations to the best President America has ever had during my life time. He was also born in the year of the dog, he is certainly a Lion Dog that licked it! My son was also born in the year of the dog, the dog is man's best friend.

I keep on seeing dogs, lovely little dogs. Visions of dogs keep on appearing before me, I've even seen a Spirit dog in my car recently.

Dogs are incredibly amazing, just to think of the fact that they can determine the difference between blood cells just by smelling it.  I would like to have a dog as a companion, a dog that is great for therapy and healing. We could have such fun together in 2020.

A female friend and I discovered that dogs like to have a job to do, they like to go to work and use their intelligence.








No comments:

Post a Comment