Monday 28 October 2019

DRUM DREAM

At dawn on the new moon in Scorpio, I was dreaming and the dream was extensive. There were other people involved in the dream and I vaguely remember being in the middle of it trying to sort it out.

Although this morning the only other aspect I can remember is leaving with my drum. While in the lucid dream I was aware of the intensity and decisions being made after some major debate between people.

There was also a big debate about my drum and someone was refusing to give me back the mallet. It wasn't a pleasant dream due to the way that people were behaving. If anymore of the details are brought back to my remembrance I will update this blogpost.

My Buffalo Drum 



To dream of a tribal drum is a good sign for a beautiful romantic time and this week it is the Indian festival of lights for Diwali. The fact that I left the dream with my drum indicates a purpose for the drum, in real life I have the drum for healing purposes and I have used the drum for space clearing and healing any vortex that we found on our farm land of England.  In dream interpretation drums can also be significant of success and great joy, dancing to the beat of my own drum.

While going to the kitchen an energetic oval ring also appeared in front of the new front door in the hallway. An oval ring can symbolise a promise of forever. When we had to leave Australia I bought an oval ring to wear while giving healing. It has rose quartz, my birthstone of amethyst and seed pearls in it, it is a beautiful ring and very ornate.

You can also find the oval symbol in the Greek language and in the history of Hebrew, although the ring symbol that I saw today was leaning to the side rather than upright. I could see through the oval ring symbol and it was quite large.



I was sure I heard someone knocking on the door, then when I opened the door to see who was there?

Just space.

My intuitive sense is that I have to use my drum to clear the space around me and any negative energies that might be lingering prior to the new door being put in. I shall also purify the entrance with salt, as that is an ancient rite in Judaism. Time for some spiritual ceremony for purification.

However, I really do like the look of those steel "oval drums", otherwise known as tongue drums, they come in all colours too. They would be great for healing purposes.









No comments:

Post a Comment