Tuesday 15 October 2019

CAR CLOCK DREAM

On Monday morning I had a dream of a car clock and it had about 38,000 miles on the clock. When I saw the mileage on the clock I immediately thought that is a low mileage.

In dream interpretation to see a clock means "to stop wasting time". I have been looking for a car but haven't put has much effort into getting a new used car due to other things that I've had to attend too.



So for instance the heating had to get fixed at home today. When the heating engineer came, it was the digital clock that had to be fixed. So now that is fixed I can put more attention into looking for a car with low mileage. I did see one on-line this evening and that was red and had 58,000 miles on the clock. The same dealer has a car with 16,000 miles on the clock, although that was a titanium blue, and I am not buying that colour blue at this time in my life. As my last car was blue.

The colour has to be right, the model has to be right, the mileage and the price has to be right when I am buying a car.



It you know what the numeric was in your dream that can also have significance and it can signify good luck related to the numeric. When I look at the Hebrew gematria for the numeric of 38 it is the gematria for the word "bible".  How amazing is that!



UPDATE 22nd of October, 2019.

I did get the red car and it is clearly RED OCTOBER, the car is being delivered tomorrow. What was interesting though is that when I looked at the Hebrew gematria for the number plate of the car it was full of wonderful surprises. It is the same as "Number of Melchizedek", "Meet Your Match", "Governor", "The Spiritual Sun", "Divine Sciences", "I am an instrument of his peace".

 "I am grateful to God for help". "Remember Love", "Thanksgiving". "Better times are coming". "Hear God's Voice", "Path of the High Priestess", "Yahushua Seed". "Pure Heart and Pure Mind".

It is the first time that I have ever looked at the gematria of a number plate, and my dealer was concerned because he saw that other people were looking at the car prior to my arrival to look at it.

Hence, the dream of the car clock was telling me to hurry up and get on with it, for positive change to come to be in my life.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3K-G8zhajk







No comments:

Post a Comment