Monday 28 October 2019

NOW IT'S TIDY

I received that message after posting a video from Blaze TV taking the American Liberate Democrats apart at the seams. The Liberal Democrats are no match for Donald John Trump, the greatest President that America has had during my lifetime.

When something is tidy it means that it is in order and neatly arranged, it can also be pleasing. Blaze TV are good at it and are worth supporting.


Now it's tidy, I did tidy up the garden today, although prior to listening to that video from Blaze TV, I'd removed some comments from the blog. Jesus doesn't like what he once called  "litter", posted on our blog, although the American tech companies call the comments "spam".

It's certainly a tidy video from Blaze TV, they've been on the Liberal Democrats case and the "chaos" they spread with their "litter". It's really important that people get their facts right, someone else was corrected today on-line. Writing that someone was a Mossad agent when he wasn't.



I think there will be some very interesting developments now that I have my red car with the AX number plate. The car is what we would call "Very tidy", in the UK, it refers to the condition of the car. I say it is immaculate.

We are happy for people to comment and post genuine comments on our blog but he won't put up with anyone that posts "litter" on it. This is our place so treat it with respect when you come to our place.

What else happened this evening? I found a blogpost from September 2016, that is hugely significant to a project that I am working on. On track with divine purpose with what I am currently engaged in with nutrition and health. Divine guidance has been continuous.

COURAGEOUS 


No comments:

Post a Comment