Saturday 5 October 2019

AUTOPHAGY and CELLULAR HEALING

This video from Dr David Jonkers might interest our readers.

https://drjockers.com/about/

The top foods and herbal compounds for "Autophagy" and Cellular Healing and it includes the following:

Bergamot Orange
Blueberries
Cranberries
Curcumin otherwise known as Turmeric (fresh is best)
Dark Chocolate
Earl Grey Tea
Elderberries
Ginger (fresh is best)
Grapes
Green Tea
Oregano
Red Onions
Red Wine
Rosemary
Sage



I have all of the above except for the teas. Although in Bergamot Orange I have it has a healing oil, I also have rosemary has a healing oil, although I grow Rosemary, Sage and Oregano for cooking.

I also grow blueberries and eat cranberries in dark chocolate. Fresh ginger and turmeric I prefer fresh as then you know you are getting the real thing.

Elderberries I began drinking elderberry last year and I have some red wine sometimes as a treat, although my body doesn't like very much wine in this timeline. Red onions I prefer.

I don't have a regime like it is mentioned in this video, I'm body intuitive so I listen to my body on a daily basis and respond to it as and when. Although nearly 20 years ago, I tried Keto and it changed the way I viewed the food that I put on a plate.

I tried it for health reasons, because everyone that I knew that had tried it, looked incredibly fit, healthy and energetic. Hence as a health consultant it was more of my research to help others, I experiment on myself during my research and if something works for me I know I can safely and happily recommend it to others.

The Bergamot Orange was something that I was given divinely for a lady to put on her body after operative procedure.


Although for "cancer" sufferers, it doesn't include the three foods that have a compound that has the power to kill cancer cells. Although all the help you can give your bodies the better it is for your body.




No comments:

Post a Comment