Sunday 18 October 2020

WHITE BLOOD CELLS INDUCE R.A.

This medical article is on how specific white blood cells induce Rheumatoid Arthritis.  

https://news.feinberg.northwestern.edu/2014/10/perlman-arthritis-inducers/


Has we know the Greeks have a very low incidence of arthritis, all that sunshine, exercise on the land, and a great diet. They eat a lot of chickpeas and olives in Greece, they also eat salad with most meals. This week I cooked Greek Lemon potatoes and I make humous with green olives. I do like a Greek salad and feta cheese. 

The Greeks are also heavy smokers and that hasn't made any difference at all to their rate of incidence of arthritis. There is certainly a lot to be said for eating your own cultural food and food grown by your indigenous population. So for instance the Greeks and Italians are probably the most ecological countries in Europe due to most of their farmers telling the chemical companies where to go. 

In fact, in Italy, is where the agricultural division of the UN is based, just outside of Rome. The southern European farmers put the quality of their food above profit. Historically, they have also farmed for their own local communities. For those of us that have genetics related to southern Europe like I do, the southern European menus are ideal. Although my body doesn't like the weight of pasta, it makes my body lethargic, it impacts upon my metabolism and makes me sleepy. So I limit pasta in my menus. 



No comments:

Post a Comment