Sunday 11 October 2020

ENDOCRINE MESSAGE

While out today I was given ENDOCRINE and there is an Endocrine system in the body that includes the glands that impact upon the organs. Feeding the endocrine system includes celery soup for detoxing the adrenals that impact upon the kidneys and liver. 

This video includes some Endocrine system research. 


Sometimes I don't have any appetite and that can make it difficult to get all the appropriate nutrients into me. I bought some green veg today, young broccoli, mange tout, plus some red capsicum, red onions, great for stir fries. 

Mixed salad that includes spinach, watercress and rocket. Cucumber. Bananas and lemons. Cream cheese and Greek yoghurt. I tend to buy intuitively. 

When my physical energies are low the LORD likes his mystic to eat what he called live food rather than dried food. So I must have plenty of salad and fruit this week, refreshing. Drink water with fresh lemon and flush the endocrine system. Fresh lemon is great for Vit K. 


Sweet potatoes and lentils are great for the endocrine system and I have eaten lentils in the last week, I also have a lentil soup to eat. I bought chicken thigh fillets and duck legs too today for stir fries and to have with salad. 

The word Endocrine comes from two Greek words that mean "inside,within" and "to separate, distinguish".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocrine_system



No comments:

Post a Comment