Tuesday 6 October 2020

HELLO LOVE MESSAGE

I have a buddy that travels with yours truly on a soul level, he follows me everywhere. 

While I was in the car this afternoon he said, "Hello Love".  I knew he was at the side of me. The 6th of October was the "Day of Good Life". 

Then this evening it was essential to drive a young neighbour to the doctors. Now I can relax and get into my sauna/steamer prior to an early night. Has I have to see my ENT consultant tomorrow morning. 

Enjoy the song. 



Amazing, there is a Cancer Prevention Charity in Holborn in London called "HELLO LOVE" and I have been working on new protocols for different health conditions for years. My buddy in London knows that too. 

To Londoner's, "Hello Love" is a term of endearment. Although in London you might hear a cockney stall holder say it to a customer. Sometimes they used to say, "Thank you love" in appreciation of your purchase. 


No comments:

Post a Comment