Tuesday 27 October 2020

IN-LAW DREAM

While resting I dreamt that I visited a family that I was related too due to marriage and the family were all pleased to see me, although they looked surprised to see me. 

Arthur Rackham illustration, Holy Grail. 

A friend of the family that I have known socially and professionally since the 70s was also in the dream. The years that had gone by felt like a moment, we were just the same towards each other. I had parked my car outside of the family home. When inside the home the eldest son and the photographer came over to greet me and they were smiling and happy that I had arrived. 

The family asked why I had come and the guys spoke in response and said that we were going out for a walk. I said that I had brought some winter clothes for going out for a walk in. The three of us were going walking together. The eldest son walked me to the car to get what I had brought with me to change into. 


In dream interpretation to dream of photography or a photographer can indicate a renewal of an old friendship. To dream of a happy family can predict a general upswing of all of your interests, in this case it relates to local business interests due to the three main people in the dream being business people. 

The numeric of three is also to do with wisdom and wisdom more precious than rubies. I'm still in a three year until February 2021 when I move into a four year of metaphysics in my life cycle. 

Walking with ease signifies an easy triumph. The dream is significant due to walking being important for health. Although it is very important to be well wrapped up for the winter weather. Being born in the year of the horse, it has been imperative to walk this year with ease, slowly and surely. 



No comments:

Post a Comment