Tuesday 27 October 2020

INCOMPARABLE LIFE

The message received while praying, "Your life is incomparable", that is a play on words from Jesus. 

IN COM PARABLE

He is in my presence has I write this with his power of love, hot! 

He is always standing by this healer and makes his voice heard when I am not feeling too great health wise. I think I walked too far last week and have to visit the chiropractor. 

After the message was received I was also shown a very young beige curly puppy, (it looked like it was a few weeks old) that colour is usually called "golden". Seeing the vision of the golden puppy reminds yours truly of a philosophy that yours truly presented a very long time ago. 

That is the second vision of a dog that I've been shown in recent days. A friendly dog, man's best friend. In scripture the dog was incredibly important to Lazarus, the dog licked it. Some believe that the Lagotto Romagnolo Italian breed existed has far back has 800BC. 

The ancient Romans fed their dogs on bread and pearl barley. Pearl barley is excellent health wise, not only for dogs but also for us. I put some pearl barley in my chicken casserole on Sunday. 




No comments:

Post a Comment