Tuesday 6 October 2020

GARDEN WALL DREAM

Another dream of a garden this morning, there was a large white wall in the dream and I had put plants in it for Spring time. 

When I went to look at the wall with a gardening friend and her daughter, someone had removed all of the plants that had been put into the wall. A wall of plants and greenery had been removed. I shared with my gardening friends that they're not allowed to remove the wall of plants. 

In dream interpretation a wall represents an obstacle. A well-kept neat garden without flowers signifies an occasional brief disturbance but on the whole a comfortable life. Then after the dream I was woken up by the gardeners coming to cut the grass and hedge in front of the wooden fence. 

The 6th of October is the "Day of Good Life". Certainly living in nature is a good life. 

News today is that a judge has declared that 200 plants for personal use is legal. 



No comments:

Post a Comment