Wednesday 21 October 2020

CAPTAIN MESSAGE

Message received "CAPTAIN", Yes, you called. I did buy a grey wool cap today and I have sent a beautiful Reiki Rose Quartz Crystal Heart to a buddy in London for his birthday, with the very best wishes for his health and longevity of his heart to carry on and not give up. It was my own Rose Quartz Crystal heart that I sent him. 

The 21st of October is the "Day of Difference", the Libra born on the Scorpio cusp certainly makes a difference to every life that he touches. Dynamic chemistry, charismatic, love beyond measure, a legend he is. He was challenged to rise up to meet his healer, a soul connection. 


It is not the first time that I have been given the "CAPTAIN" message in the last decade. I also dreamt of a pilot that I met getting off of a plane in an historic European city and we were leaving the airport terminal.  In 2006, an Israeli orthodox mystic also said that a pilot would come into my life. Hence, it was awesome when the real pilot did arrive, bless him and the love vibration that we share with George Michael. 



Happy Birthday buddy, we made it to your 63rd birthday. May you be blessed with miracles and live to experience many more birthdays. You know that you are loved divinely. 6+3 = a 9 year in his life cycle, a year of divine love in manifestation on the earth plane. 



Captain, a valiant chief. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment