Friday 2 October 2020

STORM ALEX

Storm Alex arrives in the UK with the Full Moon in Aries energies ruled by Mars in a "State of Flux". The 1st of October was the "Day of Top Dog" and I went for a walk with George the dog yesterday due to walking less since having the car. 


Venus entered Virgo today 2nd of October, I am happy to report that I received some great news today in respect of a young family whom I began helping in 2019.  My sense is that the judge had already made his decision prior to the hearing and the hearing today was just a formality. Virgo's like formality and everything to be in it's right place especially in relationships and friendships. Love has to have a purpose when Venus is in Virgo, so make sure that purpose is in your heart, mind and soul. 

https://cafeastrology.com/

Venus will be in Virgo until the 27th October, 2020. I like Venus transits it is always interesting what it brings forth. In the UK we have a storm in more ways than one. So are you ready for Storm Alex? My Aries dad had Alex in his middle name of Alexander, the weather never bothered him. 



No comments:

Post a Comment