Wednesday 2 September 2020

THE OVERCOMER

Pisces mum has been reminding me of being an overcomer this full moon. I had a very restless night and my biorhythms are very low at -73%. Although creative energies are high so a great time to paint and arrange decorations. A great time to write too, write what is in your heart.

Although cannot exert oneself when your physical energies are that low. Take it easy, self-nurture, take care of yourself, eat what you like and enjoy. When my physical energies are low I don't feel like cooking much, so I tend to snack or go out to eat.

Thankfully, I have a therapeutic massage booked for tomorrow.





I bought a little rabbit today reading a book from the charity warehouse, it reminded yours truly of George Michael and the dream received earlier in the year when he was showing me a book he said that he'd written called "Wounded Teacher". I've put it on the dressing table as he has been so close to yours truly since his passing. Remember George and Diana also spoke about New Life for yours truly in 2020. Since then I have a new art studio, new bedroom, new healing room, the environment for my new life has certainly changed for the better. It has been great fun doing makeovers with different themes for each room.


No comments:

Post a Comment