Thursday 3 September 2020

SANDALWOOD ALIGNMENT

I was asked what I was wearing today by my therapeutic massage therapist. Sandalwood oil is one of the Tibetan oils for health reasons, used for skin conditions in Tibetan medicine. I put Sandalwood on the back and sides of my head after my hair has been washed. I sometimes put on lavender too.

After washing your head or body is the best time to put on the oils due to your pores being open due to the heat of the washing. I was also wearing some Christian Dior today too.

Sandalwood has a long lasting, strong fragrance and is also soothing. Using different healing oils are included in my different strategic protocols for different health conditions. Healing oils are important for self-healing, self-nurturing and tender loving care, our bodies certainly appreciate receiving natural remedies.  Sandalwood is often used in perfumery.

This video includes more information about Sandalwood.

SANDALWOOD for ALIGNMENT 



No comments:

Post a Comment