Friday 11 September 2020

ROSH HASHANAH 2020

While trying to sleep I saw the Rebbe smiling at me in the room where I have seen Hebrew symbols appear before my eyes. I asked him to pray for a friend in these last days of the month of ELUL. He knows that I have been very patient indeed.


It will soon be Rosh Hashanah, the anniversary of when I first saw him appear before me. Jewish New Year in Israel in 2007.


It will be Jewish New Year 18th-20th of September, 2020 this year. The 18th of September is the "Day of Mystery", the 19th "Day of Appearance", and the 20th is the "Day of Manager". Time to prepare, get some more candles, so that I have plenty.

It will be New Moon in Virgo and on the 22nd of September the Sun enters Libra. Plus Venus is in Leo until October.


No comments:

Post a Comment