Friday 18 September 2020

SHOFAR ROSH HASHANAH NEW YEAR 5781

 


Interesting that I was called to give honey and lemon to a young neighbour that has a head cold on the 18th of September.  Also fed him a hot curry with lots of spices to help him to drive the cold out of his body. Australian Eucalyptus healing oil to sniff, Nag Champa from India to clear his auric field. Vit D to boost his immune system, a vapour rub for his chest. A brandy to open his airwaves. 


Has I write this my thoughts are for a friend in London, my prayer is for his health to return to him, I ask Hashem to look kindly upon him and his family. For his mercy and compassionate action, his divine love. For hesed, Hashem, for us to do your will for your divine purpose that you chose us for. Help us to fulfil your will, Hashem. 

I humbly ask that my son receives all the help that he requires at this time in his hour of redemption. Help him to find the opportunity in the middle of his difficulties, help him to transcend his perceptions of his health reality. Turn his heart to you and faithfulness, turn his heart away from anything that is detrimental to his mind, body and soul. Turn his heart to healing and the healing path, help him to return to divine wisdom graciously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment