Thursday 3 September 2020

SMELLING ORIENTAL LILIES

I felt the power of Reiki healing being sent this night, it was lovely. After that I could smell Lilies, and I always used to have oriental white Lilies on my divine mother workshops. Sometimes on my Reiki training courses, and always when I was on tour of Mind, Body and Spirit festivals whilst providing spiritual guidance to those that sought it.

The fragrance of the lilies fills the room, awesome. This is how you can make an oriental Lily perfume with oriental Lily oil.



I've ordered some Oriental Lily oil this evening to include in my collection of healing oils. Different colours have different meanings.

http://justfunfacts.com/interesting-facts-about-lilies/

You learn something everyday, it is the national flower of Italy. Probably because the white oriental lily is associated with Holy Mother Mary. It is also a biblical flower featured in the Songs of Solomon.

https://whatsanswer.com/what-is-the-national-flower-of-italy-2/

Picture courtesy of Wikipedia. 


I used to buy one of these every year in honour of my mother, but last year I had difficulty in overwintering the lilies and the one that survived was got at by the pests. I did buy one new one that was reduced in price this year so we will see how that survives through this winter outside.

In the 90s while providing professional clairvoyant readings one of my Spirit guides was a little oriental lady and her name was Tiger Lily. She was a teacher of philosophy, quietly spoken, soft voice, very gentle and serene with her guidance.

UPDATE 12th of September, 2020.

I ordered a White Lily Oil from NATURITAS in the UK and my skin likes it very much. They also sent me a Dr Bach Rescue Plus with Vit B to take orally. Interesting that the Vit B's are great for Sciatica.

https://www.naturitas.co.uk/


I take B1 for eyes as a supplement, I really like liver and I do like garlic mushrooms. I do eat beef, nuts and fish. I tend to eat more green veg in the wintertime. I like salads in the summertime.

No comments:

Post a Comment