Thursday 24 September 2020

CAR CRASH DREAMS

I've received a couple of dreams of seeing car crashes while I am walking along. In dream interpretation on crashes it relates to achievement. 

"Whatever its origin or cause, a crash in your dream heralds an important achievement, and the louder or bigger the crash the more noteworthy will be the accomplishment". 

On accidents: "If you dreamed of a car crash walk for a day but be careful crossing streets. If you use your vehicle be extra cautious for a few days". A car accident can also be symbolic of gaining something that was "lost". 

Walking in a dream can be an obstacle dream, although if you walked with ease it signifies an easy triumph. 

My car tax and insurance is up for renewal for my October Winner car. This year I gain a year no claims bonus. Has I've only been back on the road for one year. Friends did view getting a car again as an achievement. Although it is important that I walk more, for exercise for my body. Since getting the car I have been walking less. 

I've also received a £90 rebate from Direct Line Car Insurance due to the lockdown. In the last year I've only put a 1,000 miles on the digital clock. Hence, I am anticipating a lot less car insurance this year to be paid and that is helpful in reducing overheads.

What I have noticed since I've been driving again is the increase in immigrants on the road, some are definitely dangerous drivers and some don't seem to appreciate the British manner of right of way. It makes me wonder how many are driving on a British driving licence. 

This is breaking news today, illegal immigrants have 21 days to leave the UK. 


After these dreams I was blessed not to have a car accident due to a range rover driving above the speed limit near local schools. The weather also changed, high winds and there were some crashes reported on the motorway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment