Wednesday 16 September 2020

RIGHT THING TO DO


Classic Carly Simon. 

A healing painting for a friend. 

Mercury is in Libra, Jupiter is direct, I've received my first dream in the lead up to the New Moon in Virgo. After I posted about the dream, I received a telephone call that I have new windows being installed in November and windows were featured in the dream this morning. Amazing! 

NUMBER 8 DREAM 


Still getting organised and another clear out of clothes, this time most of the long flowing clothes as they're too long now that I wear flats. I can't wear high heels due to my weak ankles that I was born with, a physical trait of Aquarians. My back doesn't like me wearing high heels either, at my age, so that's that. It is the right thing to do, have a clear out and let someone else enjoy the clothes that I no longer wear. 

So we have the New Moon in Virgo this week, Jewish New Year and on the 22nd of September we have the Sun moving into Libra too. I have numerous Libra's in my life and they all have birthdays soon. The first Libra birthday in September is a little girl and she will be ten years old. She knows that she is special in my heart and that I am thinking of her at this time. 

Until we can see each other again, I will keep her birthday present close to my side. The heart of intention is important and she knows that she is loved. The young one used to sing this song to yours truly, she sung it with all her heart. A stunning memory of her smiling at me singing the words on screen. Being that she will be ten it is the beginning of a new cycle of time for her, and a new cycle begins. 







No comments:

Post a Comment