Saturday 19 September 2020

SHUL MESSAGE

Yesterday I had been sharing on-line about my new bedroom where I saw Hebrew symbols when it was originally decorated white a couple of years ago. White with gold and silver lining, a white cloud room with gold and silver lining. 

How now that the makeover is complete I wake up and look in wonder and joy at what I can see when I open my eyes. I knew that the original healing room was blessed when I saw the Hebrew symbols. It is also the room where Yeshua briefed me on the missions to Israel in 2006 and 2007 while I was in the presence of another healer working together. 

After the sharing, the heavenly Father said, "SHUL", shul is a Yiddish word. He made me think of the importance of the word and how it can relate to what I was sharing on-line during Rosh Hashanah. 

My shul now that it is a joyful place to sleep. My bedroom during my life was always my refuge, my sanctuary. The place of comfort where I lay my head amongst the blessing, the MAKOM that includes my name. When anyone sees the bedroom makeover they delight in it, one woman even asked if she could do a repeat of it. It is a very small room and now it is very pretty, with purchases from the charity warehouses during ELUL. 

When a summer storm raged outside I found it interesting that the room that had also been prepared was ready for yours truly to move into. A place that is comforting and joyful in the love beyond measure. A place where I know that I am watched over and divinely supported. 

https://www.csimacon.org/shul-as-a-comfort-and-as-a-refuge/

On the 16th of September on the eve of the New Moon in Virgo I received a dream of being locked out with only a small gap to get through the window. A man came along and offered to take the window out so that I could climb in. The numeric of 8 was also in the dream and I was invited to a meeting. 

Later that day, I received a telephone call to say that I will be having new windows installed in November. After that I looked at the gematria of 5781 and in it, window is found. 

Shul is a place where people pray and when the room was finished a healing friend gave yours truly a prayer plant and that was a significant gift for the room. 


Shana Tova 




No comments:

Post a Comment