Sunday 13 September 2020

SEPTEMBER PAINTINGS





I'm picking up on Neptune in these paintings. 

My Neptune is in Libra. Naturally peaceful and calm. Hence, I enjoy any activity that is peaceful and calm, as in painting. From a child I would sit and sew, crochet and patchwork for hours, in a dreamy world of my own. That is very Neptune in Libra, balanced, peaceful and harmonious in the being. The same in nature, just walking, just being in my peaceful reality. Probably why I took to Reiki healing so easily, like a duck to water. It was like going home to my spiritual heritage. 





When I woke up this morning I saw a little Lagotto dog in two different colours, brown and white. The truffle dog, mushrooms are good for you.



Spreading the paint is so peaceful, I am an instrument of his peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment