Wednesday 16 September 2020

NUMBER 8 DREAM

I had a restless night and during it I had a dream of being locked out and couldn't get back in again. A man offered to take the window out so that I could get back in again. Although the window was slightly open and just had to be opened more so that I could climb through it.

The man was helping me and he said that there was going to be a meeting at number 8 and the residents would like me to attend to discuss neighbourhood issues that include "anti-social behaviour".



The numeric of 8 is an interesting one being the numeric of spiritual transformation.



In dream interpretation locks can indicate the importance of getting legal advice. Although getting locked out of your own home can be a warning dream, so make sure someone has some spare keys.

Jupiter is now direct and Mercury is in Libra, on the 22nd of September the Sun will be moving into Libra and the scales of justice. On the 18th of September it is the start of Jewish New Year and it comes with the Virgo Super moon.

https://youtu.be/hI3lyU_nDcM

Attitude determines altitude, attitude is more important than aptitude in this timeline to help you to get through it. Hence, the man being helpful to yours truly showed that he had a helpful attitude.

Carl Jung listed ATTITUDE has one of 57 definitions in Chapter XI of Psychological Types. Jung's definition of attitude is a "readiness of the psyche to act or respond in a certain way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attitude_(psychology)

Family and parenting plays a significant role in the primary stage in the formation of attitudes of an individual. Also the influence of behaviour and manners, children learn what they live, if children live with kindness they learn how to be kind.

Some children are noted for their good behaviour and polite manners. Culture can impact on attitude and what is acceptable. Has cultures change that can cause clashes of attitude and in behaviour.


Hence, when Jesus drew a line in the sand he was showing his attitude towards what was acceptable and what was not, he put in the boundary line that they dare not cross.



George Michael created a lovely album, Patience, he keeps on showing me patience.



I have a lot of patience, patience beyond measure. Patience of a saint I have. Sometimes I'm too patient with people.


UPDATE 

Later in the day after I received this dream, I received a phone call that I am to receive new windows in November, 2020. That will be a lot of work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment