Thursday 25 October 2018

TEN SHARP SOUP

Behaving myself taking my supplements. I've been most impressed with the "joint glucosamine with manganese" 750mg once a day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZQpVX8RIZY


CoQ10 four to six a day. It's made a great difference to my body, I can feel it's working. Most people don't realise that the older that you get, the body doesn't produce what it requires to keep you healthy. The older that you get the less the body produces naturally. Of course it doesn't help that there is not as much nutrients in the soil, as there was 100 years ago due to over farming.

So you have to have great nutrition and supplements to help your bodies as you age. Remember this that the ageing process begins in your 30s, and increases with each decade, until the time comes when you can feel it in your body and your joints.




TEN SHARP SOUP 

My soup this week includes the following and it has a lot of green in it.

Homegrown celery and pak choi.

One potato, pearl barley, and vermicelli.

Chicken brine and chicken from the bones.

One Leek

Garlic, root ginger.

Extra flavourings.

Balsamic vinegar, black pepper, rock salt, sweet basil, Greek basil, chives and parsley.

Fabulous nutrients for the body and chicken brine is essential as a collagen booster. All of your inner skin requires collagen to keep the body operating in the way that it should.

What else did I have to eat today, I had a banana, great for potassium.

Next I am going to have some homemade hazelnut cake with a coffee and hazelnut butter topping. Eggs and nuts great energy boosters too. For leg cramps I was given "Lemon curd" divinely, and it seriously works. What's important about lemon juice? Vit K, the brain requires Vit K, to assimilate Vit C. When the medical scientists discovered Vit C, they hadn't discovered Vit K, apparently they didn't find the Vit K until the 80s.



"The Lord preserves the souls of his saints". Psalm 96, Septuagint. I think it's amazing how St Julian of Norwich was given a hazelnut divinely, what's in the hazelnut? Manganese. In March, 2016, I was asked divinely for Manganese. See the blog posts and recipes posted that year, you really can eat your way back to health. Awesomeness!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YziZ1FlAWs

No comments:

Post a Comment