Sunday 28 October 2018

PACKING DREAM

Last night prior to sleep I asked the LORD to tell me, to show me his will for me.

Then this morning I had a dream, in the dream I was packing my bags. When I looked at the three pieces of luggage, I realised that it was mostly casual clothes in the luggage. I realised that the best of my clothes and other things would have to follow on afterwards, brought by a carrier company.

In dream interpretation, luggage seen in a dream forecasts a long trip or voyage, probably abroad.

Having your luggage sent by a carrier company suggests happy changes ahead.

In dream interpretation if you remember how many things are shown in a dream it can indicate an increase in power and/or prestige. The numeric of three is also wisdom's numeric.

There was a young local woman in the dream and she was watching me pack getting ready to leave.

As scripture says, "The Lord preserves the souls of his saints" Septuagint Psalm 96.

The 28th of October is the "Day of Research".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uokp0aEiT-A

No comments:

Post a Comment